Complaint Review: TruGreen Lawn Company

• Updated: Fri, October 29, 2010

• Reported By: Jacob — Florence Kentucky USA
TruGreen Lawn Company
7980 Ky Drive Florence, Kentucky United States of America

TruGreen Lawn Company TruGreen ChemLawn, Billed for services not rendered Florence , Kentucky

Was promised lawn care and did not deliver it

I told them after they solicited constantly and bugged to DEATH to treat it ONE TIME and not to come back ever again

Also not to come UNTIL i called them because my son and I both have horrible asthma and allergies

Then they kept calling and calling

and calling

I told them to leave me alone

I told them to forget it if they couldnt follow rules

THey then promised 2 for 1 service. (like they didnt promise that to everyone) RIGHT!! CROOKS!!

I refused. TOld them they HAD to call because my son and i were very asthmatic

THey THEN stated that "no problem" they would call first.

When i returned from vacation....there was a bill on my door. Stating they had treated my lawn and to pay.  NOPE. THEY DID NOT treat my lawn. weeds everywhere!! and they also were ordered NOT to come until they got an ok from me!!!

TO this day i keep getting a bill from them. May til October.   They can go to H E double hockey sticks because i wont pay for something i did not even recieve and especially from someone i told to leave me alone!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2010 07:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TruGreen-Lawn-Company/Florence-Kentucky-41042/TruGreen-Lawn-Company-TruGreen-ChemLawn-Billed-for-services-not-rendered-Florence-Kentu-656501. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TruGreen Lawn Company