Complaint Review: Trulia

• Updated: Thu, February 06, 2014

• Reported By: Wrong Place — Lancaster Pennsylvania
116 New Montgomery Street, Suite 300 San Francisco, California USA

Trulia Miss leading, false account of item purchased San Francisco California

Trulia, sells ad space for Realtor's to advertise. I purchased 100% on a zip code. No where does it say they have changed there ads to allow 2-3 Realtor's to advertise on the same page. For years they charged 2-3 times what other sites charge and there reason was only on Agent per listing.  I purchase the entire zip code for advertising and it still was well over 2 times what I pay for on another site that has done very well for me. Now this time I wait for the ad to go live and they have 2-3 agents on the page with every agent check marked to get the same lead. So now not only am I paying to advertise to possible home buyer's.

But I am competing against the clock to call these possible buyer's first. I work all day with clients. Thus I can not set beside a computer waiting for a lead to come in to call in seconds to be the first person to call them. I called them on the issue. There responce is we just changed this a few weeks ago. If you don't like it we can cancell futur billings but we will not refund the 6 months we charge your card for all ready. I pay monthly with the other companies. They bill my card every month. They billed me for 6 months at one time. WOW. Then they said we can change you to another zip code if you would like. No I don't want this type of advertising. Not in any zip code.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2014 05:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Trulia/San-Francisco-California-94105/Trulia-Miss-leading-false-account-of-item-purchased-San-Francisco-California-1121575. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Trulia