Complaint Review: TruQuill LLC Apartment Solutions

TruQuill LLC Apartment Solutions
833 W. Chicago Ave Chicago, Illinois United States of America

TruQuill LLC Apartment Solutions This Company is a SCAM Chicago, Illinois

*General Comment: ?s

*Author of original report: TruQuill Company took the responsibility to fix my complaint Chicago, Illinois

I was recently on line looking for assistance in apartment rentals, when I came across this website. The note on the site that they offers Apartment Approval to Tenants with Bad Credit! Due to the my credit situation, I contacted them and they immediately returned my call within 24-hrs and explained to me how the process worked. They tell you that there is two fees you would pay.

The first fee is what they call an administration fee of $60, this in turn you will receive a contract explaining the process and terms. They then ask you to send them a list of four potential apartment communities that you would like to live at, a "consultanting specialist" contacts and introduces themselve and tell you they will get back to you. But you never hear back from them, when you do call them back they tell you that none of the locations accepts corporate leasing and they then suggest that you call different locations to find a place. It has been two weeks since my last communication with the specialist and I cannot seem to get any return calls or email replies.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2012 07:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TruQuill-LLC-Apartment-Solutions/Chicago-Illinois-60642/TruQuill-LLC-Apartment-Solutions-This-Company-is-a-SCAM-Chicago-Illinois-970407. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TruQuill LLC Apartment Solutions

#1 General Comment

?s

AUTHOR: jr19 - (United States of America)

Hey there, can you let me know the procedure after you pay 60 bucks?  What do they do?  Did you have any evictions, and if so, how did they finalized a deal for you?  I need to know these answers before paying the 60.  Thanks

TruQuill Company took the responsibility to fix my complaint Chicago, Illinois

AUTHOR: ToBHonest - (United States of America)

It is with GREAT pleasure to say that I have had another opportuinty to work with TruQuill LLC and I must say I am completely satisfied with the serivice provided to me by the owner!! He takes great pride in his company and is willing to go above and beyond for his clients. After submitting a "rip-off" report on 11/16/2012 on the experience I had with this company and one particular "specialist", within 3 days I received a phone call from the owner asking me "what he could do to improve the service from TruQuill?" When I told him of my concerns , he immediately took on my account and started searching for apartments to get me set up for viewing. I have not found a place yet, however I believe in the end I will be TOTALLY satisfied with the results!!! Two thumbs up for TruQuill LLC. Thanks for your help!