controlling

• Updated: Sun, February 23, 2014

• Reported By: credit report ripoff — winfield Illinois
TRUSS Trans Union Rental screening service
Chester, Pennsylvania USA

TRUSS Trans Union Rental screening service smartmove, my smart move charged for a credit report and background check never sent me a copy only sent to the lanlord and suggested they not rent to me in violation of federal law Chester Pennsylvania

Landlord suggested using transunion smart move. I logged on provided my info and then they asked if they could share the report with the landlord. I paid the fee and never got the report it was only sent to the landlord and never sent to me. So how could I share something I never recieved??  The site is misleading to say the least and then to top it off with a credit score of 656 they told the lanlord that there sugestion was to decline my application. All of this I found out from the landlord. They took my money never delivered a report and then stabbed me in the back. there are simalr sites that use the same service

tenant background search

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2014 05:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TRUSS-Trans-Union-Rental-screening-service/Chester-Pennsylvania-19022-/TRUSS-Trans-Union-Rental-screening-service-smartmove-my-smart-move-charged-for-a-credit-1125928. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TRUSS Trans Union Rental screening service