Complaint Review: trustedshopcanada.com

• Updated: Wed, February 26, 2014

• Reported By: Hilo — Bowling Green Ohio
trustedshopcanada.com
, Select State/Province India

trustedshopcanada.com Trusted canada shopTrusted shop canada Website pharmacy Canada/India

Hello to whom it may concern I'm writing this because of
A pharmacy site that claims to be part of The CCIP has scammed me out of 109.17$. I ordered some non prescription pills from them on the 13th of February and they said they sent it out on the 14th of February I paid an additional 30$ for express shipment (3-8days). I still haven't received my items 14 days later and have attempted to contact them several times. I attempted to call them after the 8th day and they told me to just wait and I said no because they promised to deliver in 8 days and I paid an additional 30$ for that. After I said I wanted a refund the person I was speaking with hung up on me! I called back and the same person answered so I asked to speak to a manager and she hung up again and they have not answered any of my calls or emails since I'm guessing they won't answer my phone number so I called private and they didn't answer. I have tried to call them everyday since the 21st and they have not answered my calls or emails. This is very unfair to me as a customer and is very poor customer service and I'm so mad that they took my money and there's nothing I can do so I've been looking at review sites to let people know not to order from that site I'm so pissed!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2014 08:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/trustedshopcanadacom/Select-StateProvince/trustedshopcanadacom-Trusted-canada-shopTrusted-shop-canada-Website-pharmacy-CanadaIndi-1126865. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on trustedshopcanada.com