Complaint Review: trustnet a Financial Express company

• Updated: Fri, June 21, 2013

• Reported By: J Roberts — Camden New Jersey
trustnet a Financial Express company
436 Prividence Rd. Chesapeake, Virginia USA

trustnet a Financial Express company senior citizen ripoff artists Chesapeake Virginia

I was sent an AWARD CLAIM NOTIFICATION letter through the mail which included a check for $822.15. I had to send back $500.00  before I could receive a CERTIFIED CHECK in the amount of $8,221.50 to cover the taxes. I deposited the check in my personal account and sent a moneygram in the amount of $500.00 to Charles Williams in a PAYPOWER account. The bank has now taken my money to cover the check and I am on a fixed income and will not be able to pay my rent until August 2013. What can I do to get my funds returned to me?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/21/2013 08:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/trustnet-a-Financial-Express-company/Chesapeake-Virginia-23322/trustnet-a-Financial-Express-company-senior-citizen-ripoff-artists-Chesapeake-Virginia-1060962. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on trustnet a Financial Express company