• Report: #1019281

Complaint Review: trx software development, inc

• Submitted: Sat, February 23, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, February 23, 2013

• Reported By: Anonymous — ypsilanti Michigan United States of America
trx software development, inc
906 Dashiel Street, Murfreesboro, Tennessee United States of America
  • Phone: 855-880-1040
  • Web:
  • Category: Software

trx software development, inc purchased my software last April 2012, not knowing that it was gone to have so many problems at the beginning of tax season. I asked for a refund several times before feeling like I had no other choi Murfreesboro, Tennessee

purchased my software last April 2012, not knowing that it was gone to have so many problems at the beginning of tax season.  I asked for a refund several times before feeling like I had no other choice but to start using the software as I had clients waiting to be e-filed.  This has damaged my business both professionally and dependable.  I email the CEO and only received one response "I'm working on it".  Finally got a Dustin Hughes to respond to my emails, but even he does not want to give me a full refund.  Says I have filed 18 returns so I have used the software.  I explained I asked several times prior to using the software and no one would give me a refund.  I explained how upset I have been.

1.    Request refund by phone and email several times due to problems with software and state forms not ready
2.   The amount of Emails I have sent to their support department and their CEO Doug which has not responded
3.   Still having problems with the software being accurate as stated on your website
4.   The company is determined to not give me a refund when I asked before I was forced to use it
5.   The financial burden they have placed on me by not being able to purchase software due to not being issue a refund

They do not care about customer service all they care about is keeping my refund.  They do not care about this has cause problems for my business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2013 07:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/trx-software-development-inc/Murfreesboro-Tennessee-/trx-software-development-inc-purchased-my-software-last-April-2012-not-knowing-that-it-1019281. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on trx software development, inc