- Report: #1019281
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: trx software development, inc
trx software development, inc906 Dashiel Street, Murfreesboro, Tennessee United States of America
trx software development, inc purchased my software last April 2012, not knowing that it was gone to have so many problems at the beginning of tax season. I asked for a refund several times before feeling like I had no other choi Murfreesboro, Tennessee
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
1. Request refund by phone and email several times due to problems with software and state forms not ready
2. The amount of Emails I have sent to their support department and their CEO Doug which has not responded
3. Still having problems with the software being accurate as stated on your website
4. The company is determined to not give me a refund when I asked before I was forced to use it
5. The financial burden they have placed on me by not being able to purchase software due to not being issue a refund
They do not care about customer service all they care about is keeping my refund. They do not care about this has cause problems for my business.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2013 07:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/trx-software-development-inc/Murfreesboro-Tennessee-/trx-software-development-inc-purchased-my-software-last-April-2012-not-knowing-that-it-1019281. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.