Complaint Review: TRX Software

• Updated: Tue, March 12, 2013

• Reported By: Unhappy Chuckster — Tempe Arizona United States of America
TRX Software
906 Dashiel St Murfreesboro, Tennessee United States of America

TRX Software Switching software in midstream due to inefficiency of TRX Murfreesboro, Tennessee

*Consumer Comment: Recommendationn for TRX replacement

I find a need to switch from TRX to another software midstream because of the problems with TRX. Below are a few of the reasons:

• As of March 10, 2013, AZ has not been released for e-file.

• The 8949 input is incomplete. They promised to fix it with three days; it still has not been fixed.

• The support unit does not know about their own software. They are understanding but cant help you.

• When I spoke with a supervisor, he suggested one option is to purchase another program.

• If you want to add a 1099M on the other income line, you must input twice. It makes me wonder if all of the input is recorded on the proper forms.

• I have been on hold on the telephone for hours at a time waiting for technical support.

• When emails are sent to the company about AZ efiling, they do not respond.
I am concerned that I will lose many customers, but more than that, I am not sure of the accuracy of the returns submitted.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2013 10:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TRX-Software/Murfreesboro-Tennessee-/TRX-Software-Switching-software-in-midstream-due-to-inefficiency-of-TRX-Murfreesboro-Ten-1026454. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TRX Software

Recommendationn for TRX replacement

AUTHOR: AlsoUNHAPPY - (United States of America)

I too was so unhappy with TRX Software after using it for 6 years. Personally I would recommend OneDeskTax Software. The input is very straight forward and all of my returns (over 100 currently) have been accepted by the IRS and the specific State.

The contact is Daniel (561) 900-0401 and he has helped many, many former TRX customers with a conversion and any assistance with the software.

I will never go back to TRX after my experience this year. At the beginning of tax season I lost over $700 in revenue due to being unable to file returns.

Go with OneDeskTax. I would call Daniel today and get a tax package that really works and they are not charging us for the first year.