Complaint Review: try food lovers

• Updated: Sun, February 03, 2013

• Reported By: Nelda — Stoneham and Tewkesbury Quebec Canada
try food lovers

try food lovers on hold 10mins, not avail in my area, waste of time Internet

Was interested in this product, watched the info add, called the number. Waited on hold for about 10 mins. Gave the lady all my information, including credit card. When we got to my address, she could not find it. My postal code did not exist in her system. Gave her my old postal code (they changed our address about 2-3 years ago) and it came up with another village near us. when she listed off the provinces in Canada that she had on her list, Quebec was not one of them. Long story short, it seems this product is not avail in quebec. I tried to call the cust support, but only open weekdays, I called on a Sun. will try again tomorrow, but if this is the case it should be stated not available in ..... in the advertising so people don't waste there time, or they should get your shipping/address information before they ask for your credit card information. I will update after calling customer service to see if it really isn't avail here.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2013 07:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/try-food-lovers/internet/try-food-lovers-on-hold-10mins-not-avail-in-my-area-waste-of-time-Internet-1008125. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on try food lovers