visual

• Reported By: SH — Cleveland Georgia
Trymark Automotive
1702 Bench Mark Drive Austin, Texas USA

Trymark Automotive Keeping Car Illegally Austin Texas

Trymark Automotive has literally stolen my car. I had hired a mechanic to fix my car and after a long period of time he gave it to Mark Hatfield, owner of Trymark. It took 2 1/2 years to get the first mechanic in court which was last month and I won the case. The car is still in posession of Mark and he refuses to release it. A detective has informed me that back in March of this year Mark made a report that some of the cars behind his fence, which one of them was mine had been broken into. This is neglegence on his part. I do not know what the details are. My lawyer has sent Mark a letter explaining that he has no legal right to keep my car under the Texas Property Code 70. He has 30 days until the 12th of October to respond. If he does not release it we will take him to court. He claims he had a verbal agreement with me to fix the car( no mechanic in his right mind would make an agreement like that ). This is a lie and I believe he testified and lied under oath. I did not even know where my car was for almost a year when the first mechanic took it off his property. This mechanic was found guilty of 4 counts and one was a fraudulent lien which gave him no legal right to take my car anywhere. For some insane reason Mark thinks he has a right to my car. After winning my case my son and I went to get the car and he refused saying he had worked on it and if I gave him over 6000.00 then changed his mind and said 800.00 he would release it ?! During preparation for trial we had contacted him to allow my mechanic to drive the car so that we could use this in my case. At one point he wouldnt allow us to take it off his proerty until I got insurance, which I did, then we set up a time for him to drive it and he was not allowed? We tried again a second time and still not allowed. I had to pay for my mechanic to go there. The total is around 6000.00 that I am out. This guy is a crook.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/06/2013 07:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Trymark-Automotive/Austin-Texas-78728/Trymark-Automotive-Keeping-Car-Illegally-Austin-Texas-1089833. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Trymark Automotive