Complaint Review: trytadalafil.com

• Submitted: Thu, February 03, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, February 03, 2011

• Reported By: Kellye — Aurora Colorado United States of America
trytadalafil.com

trytadalafil.com trydadalafil, Youth Nutrition, Acai Reduce, Acailipo Total Rip Off! Buying bogas online Membership rather than trying a new product, Internet

What a joke! After reading the journalist's experience at www.theacaiberrytalk.org

I decided to invest the $6.95 USD for a 2 bottle trial of AcaiReduce. The site says that there is a 3 day "trial period" that actually begins the day you order not the day the product arrives. I was charged $100.77 3 days before my product arrived.

After several attempts at the number they provided to cancel, I finally tried the customer service number (877-619-2649) that I found by additional searching. Even the phone number on my order receipt was "no longer in service" which now is no surprise.

After several minutes on the phone with a man saying that I had actually purchased a "diet plan" and site membership and the 3 days and $6.95 was to review the site for 3 days. When I asked what it is he thought I was getting for my money he started reading me a list of exercises recommended by the site. He finally agreed not to charge me another $99.00 USD and gave me a cancellation number.

Do NOT order from this company or website - run and buyer beware - I should have known better and will dispute this with my credit card until I'm old and gray!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2011 11:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/trytadalafilcom/internet/trytadalafilcom-trydadalafil-Youth-Nutrition-Acai-Reduce-Acailipo-Total-Rip-Off-Buyi-690319. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on trytadalafil.com