Complaint Review: trytadalfil/ Youth Nutrition

• Updated: Thu, February 03, 2011

• Reported By: Streakkit — Newbury Other United Kingdom
trytadalfil/ Youth Nutrition
Internet Los Angeles, California United States of America

trytadalfil/ Youth Nutrition BodyScience, LLC I found their website which offered a trial of an Acai weight-loss product for 2.50 sterling. It sounded worth trying, until after it arrived I found my debit card had been charged an extra $99.95. T Los Angeles, California

*Consumer Comment: CANCEL YOUR CARD RAPID

Trytadalfil, also calling themselves Youth Nutrition, advertise an Acai-berry-based weight loss program, offering a trial sample for 2.50 Sterling. Figuring it was woth trying at that price I applied for my trial. Imagine my shock when an additional $99.95 showed up on my latest statement, paid to "Youth Nutrition" after I received the pills.

The product, named CleanseAware, comes with a leaflet stating it is distributed byBodyScience, LLC, of Los Angeles CA.

I hope someone will institute a class action against these bastards. I don't know yet if the prouct works, but I do know it aint worth a hundred bucks!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2011 08:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/trytadalfil-Youth-Nutrition/Los-Angeles-California-/trytadalfil-Youth-Nutrition-BodyScience-LLC-I-found-their-website-which-offered-a-trial-680865. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on trytadalfil/ Youth Nutrition

CANCEL YOUR CARD RAPID

AUTHOR: malcinblue - (United States of America)

I also fell for this seemingly great offer with the same results. I have just contacted my bank and the best they can come up with is to cancel and re issue the card. If you have given the card details they will continue to steal your money. In the end it's a harsh way to learn that the net is fraught with these scum bags who rip off the unsuspecting public. May they one day face justice.

malc - malcolm.hough@lineone.net