Complaint Review: trytadalifil

• Updated: Fri, January 07, 2011

• Reported By: anonymous — Memphis Indiana United States of America
trytadalifil

trytadalifil Youth Nutrition acai berry/colon cleanse scam, Internet

I saw an advertisement on a friend's facebook page and actually got a message from a friend stating that I needed to try the acai berry/colon cleanse diet and there was a link for a free trial of both supplements.

I clicked the link and signed up for the free trial of both supplements for 2.49 each.After entering my debit card information, I received two separate emails for 2.49 each.

I ordered over a week ago, and had not been delivered my supplements. I checked my bank statement and had been charged 99.95 twice, once for acai berry and once for colon cleanse, yet I still had not been charged for the trial that I actually ordered.

I checked my bank statement the next day and had been charged for both initial trial orders. I have tried to call both support numbers. One kept disconnecting me after I had been on hold for 5 minutes. When I tried the same number later in the day, it was no longer in service.

I called a separate number and it kept me on hold for over 20 minutes. I have sent an email to the company but have not heard anything from them nor have I seen a change in my account status.

Upon furthur investigation of the website I got the trial from, I noticed that the 60 day trial was of the supplements. What they don't tell you is that you arealso signing up for an online service. If this isn't canceled within the first 3 days, they will charge you 99.95. If you don't cancel within a month, you will be charged another 99.95.

This company is nothing but a scam for money!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2011 02:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/trytadalifil/internet/trytadalifil-Youth-Nutrition-acai-berrycolon-cleanse-scam-Internet-680064. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on trytadalifil