Complaint Review

Address:
700 Barksdale Rd. #3 Newark, Delaware United States of America Phone:

Category:
Employers

TS Air Enterprises, TS Air Purifcation Beware of Phony "Customer Service" Job offers! Newark, Delaware

*General Comment: In response to the reports I read

*General Comment: Thank You!

I was contacted by a rep from this company on 12/6/2009 about a position with this company. I have a resume posted on CareerBuilder.com. The person says this was supposed to have been a "Customer service" position in Newark, DE, but was vague with the details of the position (a red flag!) She proceed to schedule an interview for me for the following day. Since I did not remember applying for a job with this company, I thought I should do a little research on this company to see exactly what I may be getting myself into. So, I googled TS Air and pretty much found what I expected to find, this company is a scam. They get a bunch of unsuspecting people to come in by "not" telling them all the details of the job, then make a bunch of promises of claims of many riches to be made, get the poor suckers to quit their current jobs (if they are employed), then put them out in the street on a typical "door-to-door" sales job. Now, I've seen some rebuttals here in this job's section, but here's my question, if the job was so great, why not tell people upfront what the job was all about? This is because the job is not great, it's a suck job, and they know it! They will then try to say that people who are not successful there are just lazy. This is a crock! Most people work hard at their jobs. They just would prefer to not have to bother people by knocking on their doors, disturbing them and further annoying them by trying to sell them something. TS Air knows this. This is exactly why they don't describe the job position as such, even though this exactly what the job is. Again beware of any job offers from TS Air. This does not sound like a very honest company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2009 09:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TS-Air-Enterprises/Newark-Delaware-19711/TS-Air-Enterprises-TS-Air-Purifcation-Beware-of-Phony-Customer-Service-Job-offers-Newa-535712. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TS Air Enterprises

#1 General Comment

In response to the reports I read

AUTHOR: Gale - ()

I am glad that there are such things as finding the reports and being able to investigate a company before you make a decision....For me I am looking for a job, I am currently employed PT and this looked pretty good with the $16.00 an hour CR.  I have an interview coming up on April 15 at 1:30pm, though after reading these reports, I don't want to lose my current job and be stuck knocking on peoples doors,  Thanks for the info, I will definitely not waste my time or gas......

#2 General Comment

Thank You!

AUTHOR: Forreal121 - ()

I came across an add on craigslist.com. The position listed was "Entry Level Positions $16/hr." At first I was skeptical because it's not often that someone makes that amount of money having no experience. But, being my young age...$16/hr sounded pretty good.

I forwarded my resume and got a response back rather quickly. In the email, it stated that there were two times available for an interview. Monday March 25 at 1:30 and one at 3:30. I answered back saying the 3:30 p.m. opening was good for me. Then, I got to thinking.

I can't just think about the money. What is this company? What do they do? What would I be doing? I need a career. So, I decided to do some research. The first thing I came across was this report.

I took it upon myself to cancel my interview. I rather not waste my time dealing with this company who has nothing better to do than lie to people. I just wanted to say Thank You for sharing your experience with this company.
MORE FEATURED REPORTS