Complaint Review: TSC DIRECT

• Updated: Wed, April 09, 2014

• Reported By: teresa — Victoria BC British Columbia
TSC DIRECT
59 AMBASSADOR DRIVE MISSISSAUGA, Ontario Canada

TSC DIRECT MIX DIRECT FALSE TV ADVERTSEMENT AND RIP OFF MISSISSAUGA Ontario Canada

*Author of original report: teresa

Mix Direct advertise in TV that one pant cost $19. When I phoned them the employee stated that I was Not allowed to buy just one pant with my credit card. She explained that I needed to buy 3 pants If i wanted to use my credit card.

The TV advertisement did not advice the public of this. In addition, TV ad offered to pay for the postage. They advertise that one size fits all.  This is a blatant lie. I had to return the package and force to pay around $30 in postage since the package was big with 3 pants. I was shocked when I got the refund minus another $20 from their postage.

At the end it cost me $50 plus the trip to the post office. I strongly advice the public Not to buy anything from this people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/09/2014 06:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TSC-DIRECT/MISSISSAUGA-Ontario-L572P9/TSC-DIRECT-MIX-DIRECT-FALSE-TV-ADVERTSEMENT-AND-RIP-OFF-MISSISSAUGA-Ontario-Canada-1137657. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TSC DIRECT

teresa

AUTHOR: teresa - ()

The TV advertisement did not advice the public of this. In addition, TV ad offered to pay for the postage. I had to return the package and force to pay around $30 in postage since the package was big with 3 pants. I was shocked when I got the refund minus another $20 from their postage.