Complaint Review: TSC Restuarant Group

• Updated: Fri, July 18, 2014

• Reported By: Tony P. — Wesley Chapel Florida
TSC Restuarant Group
1045 E Hillsborough Ave Tampa, Florida USA

TSC Restuarant Group Big Mommas Smokehouse BBQ Catering LLCBig Mommas Restaurant Concepts, LLC. BIG MOMMAS SMOKEHOUSE BBQ. Char-Grillers Beware Restaurant & Catering Investment Fraud; Owners Con-Artist took me for $15,500.00 Tampa Florida

Beware The Owners of TSC Restaurant Group/Big Momma’s BBQ Restaurant are Con-Artist

We were asked to invest into the restaurant and catering business and gave the owners a total of $15,500.00 with signed agreements to receive profit sharing every 90 days. After two weeks into this agreement, we had a change of heart after seeing how the owners treat the employees, uncomfortable environment, verbal agreement not put in writing regarding both businesses, conflicts between owners very unprofessional and no payment received regarding catering jobs that was promised by owners. We asked for our total investment back, but owners have refused to do so. One of the owners, Ken Stephens emailed me and said that you are not getting your money back; we have an agreement. I emailed a counter offer to him with no response back. I also emailed him with all the reasons my wife and I changed our mind;asking for our full investment back before restaurant opens; there was no response or return call. I returned his t-shirts and store key with a hand written note saying we don't want to be a part of your business. He said we would talk the follow week; it never happen. Ken has avoided every since he got my money. He now says that we do not have an agreement for the two businesses, but will not return my money. Four months later, we still have not received any profit sharing from owners and now have found out restaurant has closed down and also Ken Stephens has never paid the landlord at 8426 Florida Ave, Tampa, Fl. 33604 for any rent or has never paid phone, internet, and cable bill which is deliquent at all locations. I left a voicemail and emailed him requesting a meeting in order to work something out; but no answer from him. I went to one location that is still open on 7-16-14 in order to set up a meeting with Ken Stephens, but got nowhere. He made all kind of excuses why we could not meet and said you need to leave my property or I will personally put you off. I was very calm and simply ask when can we talk about my $15,500.00 you got from me. He use profanity in front of his 9 year old son and got in my face and told me to get the F*** off my property and threaten me that I better leave or else. I call the Tampa Police Dept. and was told not to come back but file something on Ken and the Business because of the Investment Fraud. Ken also owes money to my wife for 10% of 3-4 catering business that was never paid to her. Ken is a liar who over promises and does not keep is word and mainly a Con-Artist.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2014 06:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TSC-Restuarant-Group/Tampa-Florida-33604/TSC-Restuarant-Group-Big-Mommas-Smokehouse-BBQ-Catering-LLCBig-Mommas-Restaurant-Concepts-1163276. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TSC Restuarant Group