Complaint Review: TSCHOME AKA TSCHOME.COM AKA TSC SHOPS/TSCSHOPS AKA TSCSHOP.COM AKA TSCSHOPS.COM

• Submitted: Mon, February 24, 2014
  • Updated: Mon, February 24, 2014

• Reported By: Robert — New york New York
TSCHOME AKA TSCHOME.COM AKA TSC SHOPS/TSCSHOPS AKA TSCSHOP.COM AKA TSCSHOPS.COM
15642 Dupont Ave Unit A Chino, California USA

TSCHOME AKA TSCHOME.COM AKA TSC SHOPS/TSCSHOPS AKA TSCSHOP.COM AKA TSCSHOPS, TSC-HOME, TSC SHOP, TSCSHOP.COM, TSCSHOPS TSC SHOPS FRAUDULENT COMPANY - BEWARE! DO NOT DO ANY BUSINESS WITH THEM - CONTACT YOUR CREDIT CARD IMMEDIATELY Chino California

*Author of original report: AKA TSCFURNITURE.COM / TSCFURNITURE / TSC FURNITURE

FRAUDULENT COMPANY - uses aliases to avoid detection for bad reviews from other cheated customers. Company refused to deliver my order. I was told to either pick up the order myself with my own truck/vehicle from the trucking company or else I will be charged the full amount of my order and receive nothing. I see they did this to other people before. Waited 1 month for nothing, lied about delivery and stock timeframe then refused to deliver my order that I paid for. Claimed they cannot pay for the delivery I require, meanwhile I paid for my order plus shipping. I had to dispute the charge. Customer service a disgrace, they were rude, incompetent and did not care about my order or delivery at all. I suggest that everyone avoid this merchant. If you did make the mistake of ordering, then cancel the order or file a dispute now. They will cheat you, you will receive nothing or receive your goods much later and likely damaged or have other issues. They simply do not care, and they did this to many others. Search TSCSHOPS and TSCHOME more ripoffreports and countless DEFRAUDED CUSTOMERS.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2014 02:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TSCHOME-AKA-TSCHOMECOM-AKA-TSC-SHOPSTSCSHOPS-AKA-TSCSHOPCOM-AKA-TSCSHOPSCOM/Chino-California-91710/TSCHOME-AKA-TSCHOMECOM-AKA-TSC-SHOPSTSCSHOPS-AKA-TSCSHOPCOM-AKA-TSCSHOPS-TSC-HOME-TS-1126155. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TSCHOME AKA TSCHOME.COM AKA TSC SHOPS/TSCSHOPS AKA TSCSHOP.COM AKA TSCSHOPS.COM

AKA TSCFURNITURE.COM / TSCFURNITURE / TSC FURNITURE

AUTHOR: Robert - ()

Beware of multiple sites being run by this same deceptive and fraudulent company.