Complaint Review: TTI National

• Submitted: Wed, October 05, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, October 05, 2011

• Reported By: PAUL — KAHULUI Hawaii U.S.A.
TTI National
500 Technology Dr. Ste 870 Weldon Springs Missouri Weldon Springs, Missouri United States of America

TTI National Quadrupled our long distance rates without a notice! Weldon Springs, Missouri

Years ago we purchased long distance service from TTI National and the rate was incredible- 3.9 cents a minute inbound/outbound from/to the Continental USA and Hawaii.  Our inbound/outbound from Canada was approximately 14.9 cents a minute at that time.

Well , fast forward to 2011 and I received my TTI National phone bill which seemed like it had tripled , if not quadrupled from the previous month! I called their "Customer Care" phone number - (800)893-5094 and waited 25 minutes and still no one answered the phone , so much for "Customer Care"  at TTI! As soon as I hung up my phone it rang and it was a young lady calling me back from their "Call Center" , somewhere offshore where all those third world call centers are located.
I asked her what exactly were my inbound charges from the mainland USA to Hawaii and my inbound charges from Canada to Hawaii and she asked me "from where" in the USA. I said it didn't matter , anywhere would be fine.It just felt like she was trying to confuse/obsfucate the truth relative to their charges , and soon I found out why!

TTI National , arbitrarily and without any notification whatsoever or my approval raised my long distance rates from 3.9 cents a minute from the USA to 12 cents a minute and raised my long distance rates from Canada from 14.9 cents a minute to 38 cents a minute!!!

Without any notification whatsoever they at least TRIPLED my phone charges!

I have already started looking at other long distance providers and at the same time I went down to our local (where else) Walmart , purchased a Magic Jack and automatically saved myself about a hundred dollars a month (and it was just as easy as their commercial says it is!)

If you want to get ripped off by TTI National in the future by all means be my guest, however you have been warned , this is a ripoff outfit!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/05/2011 09:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TTI-National/Weldon-Springs-Missouri-/TTI-National-Quadrupled-our-long-distance-rates-without-a-notice-Weldon-Springs-Missour-784957. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TTI National