Complaint Review: TTL Group, Inc.

• Submitted: Thu, October 20, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, October 20, 2011

• Reported By: Nathan — Athens Georgia United States of America
TTL Group, Inc.
5090 Lawndale Ave. McCook, Illinois United States of America

TTL Group, Inc. Fido Solutions Got ripped off for bout $1600! McCook, Illinois

I was such a fool. Thought I'm smart enough not to fall for these scams and yet I did. The broke and desperate college student in me wanted to believe in something to good to be true. It was not.

I received a letter in the mail with a check for 1986.50. I just had to call this number before depositing. Turned out to be a number linked to something called Fido Solutions in Canada. Should've looked here first. Anyways I just needed to leave enough money aside, about $1600, to wire via Western Union to a Toluana Christian in London, England.

The purpose was supposedly to judge how Western Union handled the transaction. Another 56.50 was meant for me to shop at and evaluate a store such as Rite-Aid. $350 of the check was to be my "salary" for being a mystery shopper.

Well today I learn the horrible truth. My bank charged back that 1986.50 so now I'm deep in the red on my account. [continued below]....
..... Of course I try calling that number and speaking with this guy who claims to be Gomez Wilmot but all I get is a prerecorded unavailable message in French and in English.

So it would seem I've been had. I just couldn't reason it as a scam. It wasn't my money. It was there check and it did clear. But now, it's like the rug has been pulled out from under me and I'm in the red $1,628.51 and I don't know what to do now. All I know to do now is warn others so they don't fall for this mystery shopper scam. If it's too good to be true, it is.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/20/2011 05:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TTL-Group-Inc/McCook-Illinois-/TTL-Group-Inc-Fido-Solutions-Got-ripped-off-for-bout-1600-McCook-Illinois-790987. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TTL Group, Inc.