Complaint Review: Tube Cash Code

• Updated: Fri, January 17, 2014

• Reported By: Shirley — McMinnville Tennessee
Tube Cash Code
914 E Tallmadge Ave Akron, Ohio USA

Tube Cash Code Corey Gates Ordered program-tried to cancel same day. unable to get response to emails. Akron (unsure of this) Ohio

*Consumer Comment: Keep Trying...

Bought the Tube Cash Code Program on Dec. 1, 2013 and sent e-mail same day to cancel due to video asking for more and more money.  Total cost over $650.00.  60 day money back guarantee.

No respnse to numerous e-mails sent requesting full refund.  Could not find a phone number to call except for "coaching" assistance.  When you call you leave a message and IF they call you back they cannot help you get refund.

You are told to go on-line and send more e-mails to get your money back.  They do not answer you.  Noticed on my bank statement that one deduction to my account went to a foreign account.  I just want my money back ASAP.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2014 04:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tube-Cash-Code/Akron-Ohio-44310/Tube-Cash-Code-Corey-Gates-Ordered-program-tried-to-cancel-same-day-unable-to-get-respo-1116434. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tube Cash Code

Keep Trying...

AUTHOR: KidDave70 - ()

I too went through all of this but I am very persistent. I E Mailed them like 20 times and kept calling the # until someone answered. This guy actually helped me to make money online without using his rip off scheme. So after his info on drop shipping I am making money online but not becoming a "millionare overnight"... There are way too many of these going around right now I can't believe that action has yet to be taken. All of these scams should automatically be deleted, website, videos constant E Mails after say 100 complaints or with IE and their new security you can report unsafe website.

Also download WOT web of trust and it will make your whole internet surfing so much safer. With the add on you can also report bad reputation and read others reasons for rating it an unsafe website. I did finally get my $50 back after a month of daily emails and threats of bringing the authorities into this to both Tube Cash and Clicksure. Clicksure is the one you want to get in touch with to get your refund... Since my Uncle is an FBI agent I told him about it and he had the internet investigators right on it, and now I have had him research every single scam that keeps coming my way. But keep trying and I hope you get your money back as I did...