• Report: #1142070

• Updated: Sun, April 27, 2014

• Reported By: Fran Jenkins — Sarasota Florida
Tube Dude, LLC
26 N. Blvd. of the Presidents Sarasota, Florida USA

Tube Dude, LLC Tube-Dude I purchased a Tube Dude aluminum figure last year. I was told that it would hold up to the sun and the weather. it is faded and peeling after only a year. I called the owner, Scott Gerber and he got extremely angry and refused to do anything about it. He ended up hanging up on me and calling me a "f....ing cu.." I was appalled and have given up getting any help form this company. Sarasota Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Fictitious customer

I purchased a Tube Dude over a year ago to use for my business.  It has since been greatly affected by the sun and the paint has bubbled and peeled in many areas.  I called the owner, Scott Gerber, and after many non returned calls, I finally got in touch with him.  He refused to help resoilve the situation and ended up calling me some very rude namessuch a "f...ing cu.t"and accusing me of misusing the product.  I was appalled by this guy's behavior and have since given up trying to get any resolution.  I should have just had one made and saved a ton of money..  Do not waste your money or support this type of business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/27/2014 05:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tube-Dude-LLC/Sarasota-Florida-34236/Tube-Dude-LLC-Tube-Dude-I-purchased-a-Tube-Dude-aluminum-figure-last-year-I-was-told-t-1142070. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tube Dude, LLC

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Fictitious customer

AUTHOR: Scott Gerber - ()

I received a notice that a “prior client” of mine has posted a very negative and untrue remark on my company, my product and my level of service. I researched and was unable to locate a purchase order under her name. That being said, I can say that, for a fact, I have never spoken to this woman, nor would I ever speak to any customer in that manner. Our products’ have a life time warranty and it is obvious that Tube Dude is out on display, all over Sarasota and the World, advertising for my company, therefor I most certainly would ensure that the paint would not “bubble and peel in many areas,” as stated by this woman. The Tube Dude is made of high quality aluminum so that we do not rust. Then we cover Tube
Dude with a powder coat and then again with a protective clear coat that keeps them shining for decades, hence my lifetime warranty. I stand behind Tube Dude 1000% and if this woman would like to call me directly at 941-735-6009, I would love to actually speak with her!