- Report: #1075920
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Tube Kaboom
Tube Kaboom2100 West Loop South, Suite 900 Houston, Texas USA
Tube Kaboom Archon Holdings, Archon Central, Jason Katzenbach, TubeKaboom, Tubekaboom.com, archonmedia.com, Comm Tube Kaboom Review - Be Aware SCAM! They Don't Work, No Video Is Optimized Houston Texas
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Tube Kaboom claims to rank YouTube videos higher and to give "natural" looking views to boost the ranking factor.
They claim that their viewers would be watching the whole video, so YouTube sees them as legitimate viewers and therefore increase the rankings.
None of that is true:
1. after using their steps, to the letter, our rankings dropped.
2. the viewers are from Eastern Europe and only watch seconds of a video, which is totally counter-productive.
3. Almost half the views were at 0 seconds, and that means YouTube algorhythm would drop the video.
I contacted them for a refund and they did not grant it, even though I provided screenshots with proof that the viewers didnt' watch the video for long.
Stay away, it's like everything else Jason Katzenbach is involved in, it's a scam.
Harming your YouTube rankings and running with the money. Be Aware!!
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2013 06:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tube-Kaboom-/Houston-Texas-77027/Tube-Kaboom-Archon-Holdings-Archon-Central-Jason-Katzenbach-TubeKaboom-Tubekaboomco-1075920. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.