Complaint Review: Tuffy Auto

• Updated: Tue, October 01, 2013

• Reported By: greene — hudson Florida
Tuffy Auto
little Road New Port Richey, Florida USA

Tuffy Auto Mike,Brittney, liars, cheating on work not done, Rude and abusive, New Port Richey Florida

Tuffy repaired my transmission to the turn of 2,400 dollars in 2010, returned 11 times in two years still not working.This shop was in Springhill Florida. I Went back to get a workup of all there repaires, only to find out the franchise was closed up by the IRS. The franchies owner took the computer dive, so 100!s of people could not get there itiemized statements of repair.

My car broke down again and I had to go to another tuffy store in New Port Richey  Florida where I found out that they would not honor my warrenty. They told me that it was my transmission again. So they sent my car to a discount transmission place, overhauled it again on 1/9/2013 in has been back in the the shop 5 times since then. the car is in the shop as i am writing this complaint. I have been called a b***h, and a q***r. butch and i am handicapped, and don!t deserve to live.

Brittney, the corprate secetary for the customers service rep. She is a big part of the coverup of problems. I have gotten an attorney to take these people to court, for 3 years of pain and agony they have put me through. Also the many hours wjthout the use of my car.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/01/2013 06:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tuffy-Auto-/New-Port-Richey-Florida-34668/Tuffy-Auto-MikeBrittney-liars-cheating-on-work-not-done-Rude-and-abusive-New-Port-1088747. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tuffy Auto