• Report: #1119626

• Updated: Thu, January 30, 2014

• Reported By: Urth Roberts — Coralville Iowa
Tuffy's Auto Service Center
2160 Edgewood SW Suite #200 Cedar Rapids, Iowa USA

Tuffy's Auto Service Center Dan Wright Told me my transmission was OK Cedar Rapids Iowa

I took my vehicle into Tuffy's believing the transmission was about to go. The Asst. Mgr at this site told me there was nothing wrong with my transmission that the problem was with the way the tires were mounted & the struts.

Not 10 days later I was driving & there went the transmission. After I paid Tuffy's $1770.38 to fix what was wrong with my car...or so they claimed.

Now they want me to bring my vehicle to another Tuffy's location & charge me $1277.73 to do the transmission. I believe they scammed me & are now trying to get more money out of me!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2014 01:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tuffys-Auto-Service-Center/Cedar-Rapids-Iowa-52404/Tuffys-Auto-Service-Center-Dan-Wright-Told-me-my-transmission-was-OK-Cedar-Rapids-Iowa-1119626. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tuffy's Auto Service Center