Complaint Review: turbo Tax

• Submitted: Thu, September 20, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, September 20, 2012

• Reported By: AMY — VISTA California United States of America
turbo Tax

turbo Tax My 2008 state returns were not checked, and both the itemized, and standard deductions were taken. I now owe $444 to the Franchise Tax Board, and Turbo Tax denied my accuracy claim, claiming I did, Internet

My 2008 state returns were not checked by Turbo Tax, and they listed both the standard, and itemized deductions on the return.  I have been contacted by the Franchise Tax Board to now pay $500, due to the filing mistake.  Turbo Tax does not abide by their accuracy guarantee, and they denied my claim, and are stating that my State return was not done through them, which is not False.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/20/2012 03:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/turbo-Tax/internet/turbo-Tax-My-2008-state-returns-were-not-checked-and-both-the-itemized-and-standard-ded-944275. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on turbo Tax