pressed

Complaint Review: Turbo Tax Green Dot Card

• Submitted: Tue, May 03, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, May 25, 2011

• Reported By: Jigar from California — Santa Barbara California United States of America
Turbo Tax Green Dot Card
Monrovia, CA Internet, California United States of America

Turbo Tax Green Dot Card It is a Lie and Turbo Tax is a cheat Internet, California

*Consumer Comment: Green Dot- Why SO MANY reports?

*UPDATE Employee: Green Dot Corporation Response

Turbo Tax Green Dot Card is a malicious attempt to get personal information from new users. This card is like a normal debit/cash card and has more fees than any ATM or Check card out there. Turbo Tax promised double the federal return and there was no mention of the association to sweep stakes to get double the return. The sweep stakes were supposed to be additional means to get more money for your refund. I got sucked into it as it said double the returns but once i got my return money back; pleasently directly deposited to this card i did not get MY DOUBLE RETURNS.

Turbo Tax has been a big fraud this year where it was very painful to file returns; their customer service was poor and the people answering the phone unwilling to help. They would slam the phone down on you if you asked them a question about why something did not work correctly. I had to redo my return 3 times before i got it to submit. They made me pay exhorbitant fees even for filing the free Federal Return. I have been a Turbo Tax user for 7 years but I have promised myself never to use it again.

I am extremely disappointed with whole Intuit Organization.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2011 12:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Turbo-Tax-Green-Dot-Card/Internet-California-91017/Turbo-Tax-Green-Dot-Card-It-is-a-Lie-and-Turbo-Tax-is-a-cheat-Internet-California-725082. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Turbo Tax Green Dot Card

Green Dot- Why SO MANY reports?

AUTHOR: mr rik - (USA)

If satisfaction is your goal, why do you have SO MANY complaints?

Green Dot Corporation Response

AUTHOR: Green Dot Corporation - (United States of America)

We apologize for your experience.  We have done our best to communicate our sweepstakes requirements on our website and minimal fee structure on our Terms and Conditions, website and packaging. We assure you that Turbo Tax and Green Dot are a safe and secure way to receive your tax refund and thousands of customers successfully use this product on a daily basis.

We are committed to offering the best value for your money and we thank you for bringing this to our attention.