- Report: #1082254
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: TurnAKeyMarine - Miami Beach Marina - Marcelo Hernandez
TurnAKeyMarine - Miami Beach Marina - Marcelo Hernandez300 alton road, miami beach fl miami beach, Florida USA
TurnAKeyMarine - Miami Beach Marina - Marcelo Hernandez Miami Beach Marina Boat Cleaner, Miami Boat detailing, Marcelo Hernandez Miami threatened, ripped off, extored, witness to illegal activity miami beach Florida
*Consumer Comment: This report is FALSE and based on hearsay!
*Consumer Comment: I do not believe this report
*Consumer Comment: Turn a Key Marine is a DBA- Marcello Hernandez "Real Company Name is "Holystone Marine LLC"
*General Comment: Turn A Key Marine
*General Comment: Client of Turn a Key
*REBUTTAL Individual responds: False report
*General Comment: happy girl
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
I am under the impression that Marcelo Hernandez, the boat cleaner in miami beach that owns TurnAKeyBoats and boat cleaner is part of Miami Beach Marina. If Miami Beach Marina does not employee Turn A Key for their customers (boat owners) as a service to them - please disregard my complaint towards Miami Beach Marina. The purpose of this report is to report the disgusting and inapproriate business practices and personal behavior of Marcelo Hernandez, owner of turn and key marine - the following activity has taken place on the premises of Miami Beach Marina.
I have owned a boat and kept the boat at Miami Beach Marina for three years. For the past year Marcelo Hernandez as handled the weekly maintaining of my vessel. I have recently canceled my contract with him after witnessing the following events take place by him and his company, TurkAKeyBoats AT the Miami Beach Marina.
1) I have witnessed him sell Marijuana to his employees, to boat owners, and to friends of his who have come to vessels owned by his clients where he held his Marijuana - to purchase it
2) I have seen Marcelo Hernandez of Miami Beach Marina, flirt with, attempt to engaged in sexual activities, with the owners of other boats.
3) I have seen Marcelo personally use the boats of his clients without their consent.
4) I have seen Marcelo come from the cabins of client boats with questionable looking women in the early hours of the morning - likely engaging in illegal prostitution on boats owned by clients while they were out of town
5) I overheard Marcelo telling his accountant to find as many ways as possible to shave money off of the paychecks of his employees
6) I was told by another boat owner who had a very large bill in dispute with Miami Beach Marina's Turk A Key a/k/a Marcelo Hernandez, that Marcelo would blackmail him by telling the clients wife of his cheating - if he did not pay the amount owed, which was in question.
Beward of Marcelo Hernandez at the Miami Beach Marina! He is bad news and so is his company.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2013 11:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TurnAKeyMarine-Miami-Beach-Marina-Marcelo-Hernandez/miami-beach-Florida-33139/TurnAKeyMarine-Miami-Beach-Marina-Marcelo-Hernandez-Miami-Beach-Marina-Boat-Cleaner-1082254. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.