Complaint Review: TurnAKeyMarine - Miami Beach Marina - Marcelo Hernandez

• Updated: Tue, September 10, 2013

• Reported By: ScaredBoatMan — Florida
TurnAKeyMarine - Miami Beach Marina - Marcelo Hernandez
300 alton road, miami beach fl miami beach, Florida USA

TurnAKeyMarine - Miami Beach Marina - Marcelo Hernandez Miami Beach Marina Boat Cleaner, Miami Boat detailing, Marcelo Hernandez Miami threatened, ripped off, extored, witness to illegal activity miami beach Florida

*Consumer Comment: Turn a Key Marine is a DBA- Marcello Hernandez "Real Company Name is "Holystone Marine LLC"

*General Comment: Turn A Key Marine

*General Comment: Client of Turn a Key

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: False report

*General Comment: happy girl

I am under the impression that Marcelo Hernandez, the boat cleaner in miami beach that owns TurnAKeyBoats and boat cleaner is part of Miami Beach Marina. If Miami Beach Marina does not employee Turn A Key for their customers (boat owners) as a service to them - please disregard my complaint towards Miami Beach Marina. The purpose of this report is to report the disgusting and inapproriate business practices and personal behavior of Marcelo Hernandez, owner of turn and key marine - the following activity has taken place on the premises of Miami Beach Marina.

I have owned a boat and kept the boat at Miami Beach Marina for three years. For the past year Marcelo Hernandez as handled the weekly maintaining of my vessel. I have recently canceled my contract with him after witnessing the following events take place by him and his company, TurkAKeyBoats AT the Miami Beach Marina.

1) I have witnessed him sell Marijuana to his employees, to boat owners, and to friends of his who have come to vessels owned by his clients where he held his Marijuana - to purchase it

2) I have seen Marcelo Hernandez of Miami Beach Marina, flirt with, attempt to engaged in sexual activities, with the owners of other boats.

3) I have seen Marcelo personally use the boats of his clients without their consent.

4) I have seen Marcelo come from the cabins of client boats with questionable looking women in the early hours of the morning - likely engaging in illegal prostitution on boats owned by clients while they were out of town

5) I overheard Marcelo telling his accountant to find as many ways as possible to shave money off of the paychecks of his employees

6) I was told by another boat owner who had a very large bill in dispute with Miami Beach Marina's Turk A Key a/k/a Marcelo Hernandez, that Marcelo would blackmail him by telling the clients wife of his cheating - if he did not pay the amount owed, which was in question.

Beward of Marcelo Hernandez at the Miami Beach Marina! He is bad news and so is his company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2013 11:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TurnAKeyMarine-Miami-Beach-Marina-Marcelo-Hernandez/miami-beach-Florida-33139/TurnAKeyMarine-Miami-Beach-Marina-Marcelo-Hernandez-Miami-Beach-Marina-Boat-Cleaner-1082254. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TurnAKeyMarine - Miami Beach Marina - Marcelo Hernandez

AUTHOR: Angry Yacht Owner - ()

To whom it may concern,

Marcello Hernandez is not a person of any kind of Moral charactor whatsoever. Anyone Definding him most either be Him, His Family or Employees. First of all he is a Kid, and I do feel bad for him in a couple of aspects, Mainly that he has a serious addiction problem. Which anyone who knows an addict, knows it a hard thing to live with. Marcello did do a good job on my boat for the first month. However being a full-time exectuive, I read people very well. Like the the first gentleman who filed a report I also witnessed drug activity on many occasions. One weekend in particular he thought I was in New York and I decided to fly in early on a Saturday moring, my boat was absolutely trashed, their were five people along with Marcello who obviously was up all night.

Im not perfect I certainly did some partying in the 70's. But as soon as I saw Cocaine on the table in my Yacht, that was it for Marcello. He claims to be a Licensed USCG Captain, if that is the case "Do they even durg test these guys?, or just hand out Licenses's?? I will not mention any names but I have heard from other Yacht owners exactly what I read when I found this site. Drug Dealing, Prostitues, and most Dangerous of all Operating a Multi-Million Dollar Yacht high on drugs. Listen people there is no doubt that he has poetintal as a mechanic, but running my Million dollar boat, I dont think so. Bottom Line is this Kid needs an intervention and some type of Rehabilatation program to help him, before he hurts himself, or God forbid one of us or our grandchildren

J.G

#2 General Comment

Turn A Key Marine

AUTHOR: Antonio - ()

I own a Yacht Company Based out of Miami with over 13 years of experience.  Now I understand the Ripoff Report is an important cycle within the world of business to keep legitimacy with in us.  The Turn a Key Marine is a company I started to work with this year.  I have notice Marcelo Hernandez as a Captain on other vessels prior to and watch the company Turn A Key make way in this industry.  My reason for writing this rebuttal is to give credit where it is due.  It takes a serious person to take on the responsibilities of his role within the company and provide the service that they do.  With these commitment there is a list of responsibilities.

In reading your column it surprises me your company placed it on line.  Reasons why; Any history of sexual harassment would result in reports being filed, and any one working under the influence or a team as you mentioned it, would be little to non productive.

I am please with the service Turn a Key has provided our Company, the service was on time and the work professionally done. As for Marcelo, he was overactive in the time and cost for the services assuring me with details as to the best approach we should of taken.  I am grateful for the service and the job complete  as a client, what is a little distasteful is this;

"Understanding how easy it is to make or break a name in our world of the internet, your article seems to represent an article that is criminating (in the world of business) to someone who has worked hard to achieve their line of success"  I believe it is best to gather facts before spreading rumors.

I love your articles and what you stand for, in all seriousness, we need more reporters like you to reach out to society with the truth, what can be damaging to you and the site is loosing your reputation for not spreading just that, the truth.  Keep up the good work and also keep it real and straight to the point.

Best wishes, and luck in the next articles.

AM

#3 General Comment

Client of Turn a Key

AUTHOR: The Advantaged Yacht Charters - ()

We have a yacht charter company in Miami Beach that has a fleet of over 20 boats.  I have known Marcelo for almost a decade and have and will always entrust him.  He has helped grow our business and we have always depended on him.  He is professional, intlellegent, and responsible.  Turn a key Marine and his employees are very capable and top notch.  Currently he maintains two boats in our fleet, and is always readily available and accessiable to perform.  We will contine to let him manage our boats.

In no way do I believe these allegations.  He is an honest married man and loyal Miami Beach citizen, and most certaintly he would not risk his business.  We will continue to use Turn a key marine and look forward to future endeavors. The Advantaged Yacht charters

#4 REBUTTAL Individual responds

False report

AUTHOR: Actual Turn A Key Marine Clients - ()

I have known the owner of this company for two decades and will go to bat for him and his hard working company. This report can't be true as the owner is known for putting his business and customers before his personal life and his family, not the other way around. False statements. BG.

#5 General Comment

happy girl

AUTHOR: happygirl - ()

i have known marcelo hernandez and turn a key marine since the inception of his company.  i have never seen any of the above activities or anything but the most professional and curtious service from him.  i have owned boats for many years and have dealt with various companies. marcelo and his team of competant,capable captains are the consumate professionals.  after having dealt with him for years, and seen his level of professionalism, i can only surmise the above complaint has been filed by a jealous competitor.  don't believe eveything you read!  i will continue to utilize marcelo and turn a key marine to manage and care for my boat, and i highly recommend that you do the same!