Complaint Review: t.u.r.n.s inc

• Submitted: Thu, December 06, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, December 06, 2012

• Reported By: Curious gemini — Chicago Illinois U.S.A.
t.u.r.n.s inc
1755 The Exchange ste.115 Atlanta GA 30339 Atlanta, Georgia United States of America

t.u.r.n.s inc Denise Robinson ,Vernard SEO, Yurie This Company is not reputable... they don't PAY for the work people do for their company!! Atlanta, Georgia

It's very simple I was hired by turns inc team leader to do a merchandising job, which is very hard work might I add. This team leader need someone to do this assignment ASAP, I over heard the person saying that he didn't have enough people to make a 4 man team nor a way to this assignment that was in Rockford, IL . So after the guy finished his conversation with the person he was talking to and I asked what the job entailed and he told me then the team leader proceeded to ask me did I want o work at the same time I was asking him could I work. The team leader then asked if I had a good running car I replied I sure do. We then agreed that. myself my boy friend him and his friend now completed this 4 man team he needed for this assignment. This assignment happpend November 8 th, 2012. We left Chicago at 5am made it to Rockford IL in a little under 2 1/2 hrs. I used my money for gas and tolls. I have went on their website , called, sent emails concerning my boy friend's and my pay for the work we did at a fortune 500 company. I would Hate to have to go through that company and complain that the company they hired to co complete the maternity setup was no t paid for the job that was a week before Thanksgiving mind you. It's pretty petty the way turns inc handles paying merchandisers that work for them. The team leader says they still haven't paid him for 3days he only got paid for 1 day. My thing is abreast he got something my guy and I havent even got a conversation. Denise Robison doesn't return or answer calls her line asks your name and then your played music until she either rejects or accepts your call and sends you straight to her voice mail. I will not let them get away with not paying my fiance and myself I have bills to pay just like every one else. It's just very unfair that companies like this are alone to play with people lively hoods in this manner. If anyone can tell me how to get my pay from this company It would be greatly appreciated.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2012 06:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/turns-inc/Atlanta-Georgia-30339/turns-inc-Denise-Robinson-Vernard-SEO-Yurie-This-Company-is-not-reputable-they-d-978823. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on t.u.r.n.s inc