Complaint Review: TURNS Inc

• Updated: Tue, March 11, 2014

• Reported By: UnknownFemale —
1755 The Exchange Suite#348 Atlanta, Georgia USA

TURNS Inc No Pay Check and No Contact Atlanta Georgia

I did work beginning January 13, 2014 and ended on January 22, 2014. Per their payroll schedule I should have been paid on January 31, 2014 for everything up to January 20th. And payroll again on February 15, 2014. for the remainder of the work. Here it is March 11, 2014 and still no check. No-one will return a phone call or reply to an email.

This is what my final email sent to them today stated:

I have had it! You don't email me back or call me back. Fine! If I do not hear from you by weeks end with my check in my hand you will be hearing from my lawyer. I need and deserve to paid for my time spent on these projects and mileage. I have tried to be nice and have given ample time and opportunities for you to make this right and here it is 6 weeks after the fact and still no check(s). I will no longer accept any communication regarding this except via email.

I sincerely hope you get this taken care of properly by Friday, March 14th, 2014. I do not like having to get my lawyer involved. But, please do not take this lightly as I will take your company to court if I do not get the money owed to me by the date above.

Do not work for this company unless you do not wish to be paid for hours worked and mileage driven.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2014 12:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TURNS-Inc/Atlanta-Georgia-30339/TURNS-Inc-No-Pay-Check-and-No-Contact-Atlanta-Georgia-1129915. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TURNS Inc