Complaint Review: turntable basics

• Updated: Sat, August 16, 2014

• Reported By: rcbranchsr — anderson South Carolina
turntable basics
550 N. Lexington Parkway St.Paul, Minnesota USA

turntable basics tim@turntablebasics.com I have emailed this "company" several times about my order and they refuse to answer or respond. St.Paul Minnesota

I ordered damping fluid for my turntable 8/7/14, paid for 1st class mail and have received nothing. I emailed the company several times with no response on their part. There is no phone number listed on their site, only a fax number. They have charged my debit account and have sent nothing. I have looked at this site and see that there are many instances such as mine. What a bunch of rip-offs. Someone should be able to shut this outfit down as they are a total scam in my opinion.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2014 12:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/turntable-basics/StPaul-Minnesota-55104/turntable-basics-timturntablebasicscom-I-have-emailed-this-company-several-times-abou-1170202. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on turntable basics