• Report: #1142027

• Updated: Sat, April 26, 2014

• Reported By: Sheeba — Portland Oregon
Turntablebasics
550 N Lexington Parkway St Paul, Minnesota USA

Turntablebasics Ripped off, no response, and they have my expensive part St Paul Minnesota

*Author of original report: Received item, finally

Turntablebasics sells turntable parts and accessories. They also rebuild idler drivr rubber wheels. I sent them my Garrard 301 idler wheel on Jan. 27th along with the $44 payment. They claim 3-4 weeks rebuild time. After 7 weeks and no idler wheel I sent an e-mail, it took them 2 weeks to respond, claiming it was still being repaired. I waited 3 more weeks and sent another e-mail, no reponse. I sent a 3rd e-mail, asking them to forget the repair, just send me back my idler wheel. No response.

So I did get a chargeback on my credit card, but Turntablebasics still has my Garrard 301 idler wheel. A replacement new idler wheel will cost me $150 plus shipping from England. If I lived near St. Paul, Minnesota, I would get just go get it back, but I don't live anywhere near Minnesota.

Please, do not patronize this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2014 07:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Turntablebasics/-St-Paul-Minnesota-55104/Turntablebasics-Ripped-off-no-response-and-they-have-my-expensive-part-St-Paul-Minneso-1142027. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Turntablebasics

Received item, finally

AUTHOR: Sheeba - ()

Idler wheel finally received, took 12 weeks. Much too long, especially with so little communication.