Complaint Review: tustin ranch shell Mary Fisher

• Submitted: Mon, October 22, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, October 22, 2012

• Reported By: JohnE — Irvine California United States of America
tustin ranch shell Mary Fisher
13131 Jamboree Road Tustin, California 92782 tustin, California United States of America

tustin ranch shell Mary Fisher I bought a VPX Redline sports drink that I got sick on .When I told the employees that the item looked as if it was tampered with they said all of them were that way and that there wasnt anything tustin, California

I bought a VPX Redline sports drink that I got sick on .When I told by one of the employees an older hispanic woman that the item looked as if it was tampered with they said all of them were that way and that there wasnt anything to be concerned about the issue. I plan on advising VPX, FDA, and Shell Corporate about these issues.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/22/2012 08:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/tustin-ranch-shell-Mary-Fisher/tustin-California-92782/tustin-ranch-shell-Mary-Fisher-I-bought-a-VPX-Redline-sports-drink-that-I-got-sick-on-W-958567. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on tustin ranch shell Mary Fisher