Complaint Review: TV Guide Magazine

• Submitted: Mon, March 20, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, March 20, 2006

• Reported By:Kalamazoo Michigan
TV Guide Magazine
PO Box 900 Radnor, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

TV Guide Magazine ripoff Radnor Pennsylvania

My brother died in 2004. TV Guide was notified to change the billing information to my name first by letter then telephone. I even tried using using the online procedure. To date, this change has still not occurred (I checked their web site).

I cancelled the subscription in Oct. 2005, because their new format is not usable for people who only view broadcast television.

I have written, sent a plethora of E-mails and called 3-4 times. When I finally got to a live operator I was told that the company does not read the E-mails (the address no longer available on their web site), yes she found that I was owed a full refund which I should receive in "5 to 7 business days" and the account information would be changed. That was three months ago.

To date, I have not received a refund or a magazine; None of the information has been changes and the only part they got right was the subscription cancellation.

I filed a complaint with the FCC, all I got was a "thank you for using our new system" letter.

NOTE: I could not enter my phone number because your form will not allow the entry of calling instructions for TTY users.

M
Kalamazoo, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2006 11:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TV-Guide-Magazine/Radnor-Pennsylvania-19088/TV-Guide-Magazine-ripoff-Radnor-Pennsylvania-182218. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TV Guide Magazine