Complaint Review: TV Travel Biz

• Reported By: Shari — Cape Coral Florida United States of America
TV Travel Biz
8751 N. 51st Ave, Suite 105 Glendale, Arizona United States of America

TV Travel Biz TV Travel Online TV Travel Scam--Big Scam Glendale, Arizona

This company is the biggest rip off in travel services I have ever come across!  Everything they told me from day one was a lie, from Ebony signing me up for the Bronze Program to me receiving a refund. Before and after you have been signed up, for the "Bronze" program, they will tell you all the so called Bronze program offers---don't believe any of it!  I then received a call the following day from a Kathy who dutifully informed me that in order for me to make any money I have to buy the advertising package from her which was $5000---no, I did not stutter, I did say $5000.  I  told her that that was not what Ebony informed me the day before and her attitude was like "whatever you want to believe is entirely up to you".  So when I turned Kathy down, I found I was stuck in a 6 months contract before getting a refund.  Of course, when I spoke back to the Ebony person and asked her about what she informed me the day prior, she flat out told me that NEVER SAID ANYTHING OF THE SORT and that I misunderstood! I told her the person Melissa, who to my payment informed me the evening I made the payment that I had already earned $50 from someone who just signed up after me! Ebony told me that she did not know anything about that.  When I ask to speak to Melissa, she was conveniently not there.  I ask to  speak to the manager and she would not come on the line.  I told the customer service rep Sheri to have the manager call me---I am still waiting on the call. I received an email from a Wendy Diaz claiming to be the Director of Customer Service and in the email she told me that she reviewed the phone conversation I had with Melissa and according to Wendy the tape did not mention anything about earning $50 that evening when Melissa took m credit card information. They are a bunch of liars.

Whenever anyone called in to the CS Dept to speak about the "free 3 days and 2 nights" hotel accommodation, they would tell my peeps that they had to sign up for the $995 deal first.  Every single one of my people told me that that's what the customer service person told them.  This guy name Chris spoke to about 6 of my prospects and he told every one the same thing, that they must buy the $995 vacation package first. When I asked the Sheri (CS Rep) about it, all she does is deny it.  By the way, for 6 months, I made $0.00

Let me warn you, YOU ARE BEING DUPED.  THIS IS ALL A SCAM AND A FRAUD! BEWARE!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2011 09:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TV-Travel-Biz/Glendale-Arizona-85302/TV-Travel-Biz-TV-Travel-Online-TV-Travel-Scam-Big-Scam-Glendale-Arizona-711035. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TV Travel Biz