Complaint Review: TVBOXSET

• Updated: Thu, September 06, 2007

• Reported By:Middx Other
WWW.TVBOXSET.COM Montreal, Canada

TVBOXSET scammed me!! Montreal Ontario

Like everyone else, I orderded a DVD boxset from TVBOXSET, got my confirmation emails as I expected, about 3 weeks later received an email advising shipping had been delayed and then nothing arrived for weeks afterwards. Only then did I check my cc statement to see I had been charged immediately and am now in the process of getting my money back. Am very disturbed to read only afterwards what everyone else has written about these sites and am completely shocked they are still live and running on google! I should have checked more carefully b4, but have been buying stuff online for years without any trouble!

Am now wondering if I should cancel my cc card for a new number.

United Kingdom

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2007 01:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TVBOXSET/Montreal-/TVBOXSET-scammed-me-Montreal-Ontario-272826. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TVBOXSET