Complaint Review: .tvboxset.com Or Www.SXR.CA

• Updated: Thu, September 06, 2007

• Reported By:Palm City Florida
.tvboxset.com Or Www.SXR.CA
.tvboxset.com Internet Canada

tvboxset.com Or SXR.CA Took my money but did not deliver Get Smart dvd collection Canada Internet

On August 9,2007, I placed an order for a Get Smart dvd collection. I paid with my credit card and was told my order was being processed. I was sent an e-mail with an order number and told I would receive my shipping & tracking info on Monday 8/13/07.

When I did not receive the information, I started with sending e-mails. These went unanswered. There was a phone # 1-877-797-7973 that I called. This goes into voice mail and no one returns the calls. I by luck did get a woman once on the phone and she told me that there had been a problem with their shipments and there would be a two week delay. I questioned her as to why my credit card had been charged. She chuclkled and said yes it had been charged because they didn't know they had this shipping problem at the time they took my order but not to worry they would refund my credit card 100% if I did not get my order.

I have not gotten my set or my credit on my credit card. I did get one response in an e-mail that said they were sorry for the delay and they would file a claim with their shipping department. Subsequent e-mails to them have been unanswered. I did see in one report where a Jeff Tabares said to send him the order info at resolutions@tvboxset.com. I have done the same but am not hopeful.

Does anybody know what this SXR.CA is? Is it some kind of credit card processing company? Has anyone had success in contacting them?

Stuart, fl
Palm City, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2007 11:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/tvboxsetcom-Or-WwwSXRCA/internet/tvboxsetcom-Or-SXRCA-Took-my-money-but-did-not-deliver-Get-Smart-dvd-collection-Canada-I-272790. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on .tvboxset.com Or Www.SXR.CA