Complaint Review: tvboxset.com - SXR Tradeshow And Conference Solutions

• Updated: Thu, September 27, 2007

• Reported By:Washington District of Columbia
tvboxset.com - SXR Tradeshow And Conference Solutions
Internet U.S.A.

tvboxset.com - SXR Tradeshow And Conference Solutions, Ripped off charged $136.00 for DVD Series of Small Wonder and Wonder Years. Order #22669. NOT DELIVERED DESPITE ORDER BEING PLACED THREE MONTHS AGO. Internet

Dear Viewers,

Please work towards catching the culprits of www.tvboxset.com. My story is the same as all those mentioned on this website. I am a tourist from India spending six months in the United States. I was thrilled when I saw that the titles Small Wonder and Wonder Years were availabe through this website. I placed my order on July 27, 2007 with an assurance that they will be delivered latest by August 13, 2007. My order number is 22669.

On August 29, 2007 several days after they informed me that there was a mishandling of their shipment, I wrote to them complaining that I had still not received my order. I received a reply stating that I should not write to them often since they are working on the dispatch and they will dispatch the DVD shortly.

I waited and sent them another mail on September 11, 2007 expressing my discontent over the non delivery of goods. I received a reply on September 13, 2007 that the shipment has made on the same day and that if this was not acceptable I could get a money order. I preferred the order.

Today, September 28, 2007, I sent them another mail enquiring about the non delivery of goods. When I tried to get to their website, it informed that it is TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE. I am sure I am the victim of a con game just like others mentioned on this website. This is the address I have got from one of their mails.

Customer Support
SXR Tradeshow and Conference Solutions Inc.
4480 Cote de Liesse
Suite 303
Mont-Royal, Qc H4N 2R1
P:1-888-797-7976
F:1-888-797-7973
tvboxset@sxr.ca

I am sure the above is not entirely reliable and needs to be verified. I am in possession of all the communication with this unethical company and would be happy to produce it in a court of law if required. Thank you.

Thomas ****
Washington, District of Columbia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/27/2007 10:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/tvboxsetcom-SXR-Tradeshow-And-Conference-Solutions/internet/tvboxsetcom-SXR-Tradeshow-And-Conference-Solutions-Ripped-off-charged-13600-for-DVD-276322. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on tvboxset.com - SXR Tradeshow And Conference Solutions