Complaint Review: tvinventions.om

• Submitted: Tue, April 23, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, April 23, 2013

• Reported By: Carol — Humboldt Tennessee
tvinventions.om

tvinventions.om I ordered a bath mat and my confirmation email was tripled the amount it should have been. I got someone on the phone and they supposedly cancelled my order and I got another confirmation email with, Internet

I saw the advertisement for Aqua Mat on TV.  I went online to the website and ordered one.  My confirmation email from them was tripled price and I called them.  They corrected the amount charged to my card and sent another confirmation email for corrected amount and estimated delivery date of April 11, 2013.  I have not received the mat and know I have been ripped off.  Do not order from tvinventions.com!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2013 03:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/tvinventionsom/internet/tvinventionsom-I-ordered-a-bath-mat-and-my-confirmation-email-was-tripled-the-amount-it-1045407. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on tvinventions.om