Complaint Review: tvtravelonline.com

• Updated: Fri, October 14, 2011

• Reported By: Kenneth — MedicineLodge Kansas United States of America
tvtravelonline.com
Internet, Arizona United States of America

tvtravelonline.com tvtravelonline.com/biz 90 day satisfaction gaurentee, I called and wrote the next day and told them i was not interesed in their business and aked for my money back and thier responce was that it meant 90 stasfaction guaren Internet, Arizona

tvonlinetravel.com is the biggest rip offs I have encournted on the web. They offer a 90 day satisfactory guarentee, but don't stress to you that is not a money back guarentee, I wrote them the very next day and called them to tell them that I made a mistake and can not afford their plan because I am on a limited income, that didn't bother him he wasn't going to up that 44.95. I asked him if I cancel which I did will you not be taking anymore money out of my account for the monthly dues and he said yes, but on my bank statement this month I noticed that I was charged $250.00 for the bronze package which was supposed to give leads, which I havn't recieved any. Anyway I cancelled the next day with him on the phone and the day after that I get a call confirming me being a member in the bronze package, at which time I told the lady that I canelled and counted my $44.95 as a loss, and she tried to convince me to stay on and you can always use the back office and you will still get the bronze package for trying us out I told her I do not want anymore money coming out of my account so you will not see me in the so called back office. I took a look at some of their trips they offer, well you might as well go order them your self it will probaly be cheaper. They said free airfare for 2 and free motel then mentioned to me the customer had to pay $6,000.00 to get the packages, which in todays economey the only people taking trips are the rich ones which I'm sure probaly use the the same travel agency each time! A $44.00 mistake I can handle but when it comes to $250.00 and who know unless I change my bank account I'll probaly get billed monthly for something I am not using, well got to go I;m going to log on Nevada online business to see if they are even for real.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/14/2011 06:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/tvtravelonlinecom/Internet-Arizona-/tvtravelonlinecom-tvtravelonlinecombiz-90-day-satisfaction-gaurentee-I-called-and-wrot-788944. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on tvtravelonline.com