Complaint Review: TW/IT Auction, TW/E Auction, Pacific Web Works

• Submitted: Thu, June 04, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, June 17, 2009

• Reported By:Angier North Carolina
TW/IT Auction, TW/E Auction, Pacific Web Works
230 W. 400 So. 1st Floor Salt Lake City, Utah U.S.A.

TW/IT Auction, TW/E Auction Salt Lake City, UTAHTW/IT Auction, TW/E Auction, Pacific Web Works Fraudulent Credit Card Transaction by TW/IT Auctions ,Pacific Web Works Salt Lake City Utah

*Consumer Suggestion: Charge it back. I had the same problem

This company has fraudulently charged my credit card $69.90. This is the identical amount that they have charged others in similar cases. Check your credit card bills and look for this amount.

James
Angier, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2009 11:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TWIT-Auction-TWE-Auction-Pacific-Web-Works/Salt-Lake-City-Utah-84104/TWIT-Auction-TWE-Auction-Salt-Lake-City-UTAHTWIT-Auction-TWE-Auction-Pacific-Web-W-458541. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TW/IT Auction, TW/E Auction, Pacific Web Works

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Charge it back. I had the same problem

AUTHOR: Ryandc - (U.S.A.)

This company is so fraudulant I cannot believe they are allowed to conduct business. I had the unauthorized charge for $69.90 this past week. I tried calling and they never answer the call.....I left the phone sit for over 40 mins on hold until someone picked up the phone. They told me that the most they could do is offer a refund of half the cost. I never authorized this transaction so that wasn't acceptable. I asked for a manger, none work there appearently---
My solution is that I called my bank and asked to perform a charge back which just means that I was charged for something I never recieved, or didn't authorize. The bank contacts this crappy company to see why they charged. Technically they have 60 days to respond but the money is automatically restored to your account. Within two days I recieved an email telling me my request for cancellation was accepted and the$69.90 was returned to my card.
Try this because you'll waste your time trying to talk to them on the phone.