Complaint Review: Twitter

• Reported By: regina — Media Pennsylvania
Twitter
13 55 Market st San Francisco, California USA

Twitter Complaint of Twitter campaign ads San Francisco California

I am extremely disappointed and outraged of Twitter service. Twitter charged me for advertising campaign that was never delivered. On the top, they charged me for no activity at all, after I closed the campaign.

Twitter doesn’t have valid phone number or customer service. They never answered my emails and never explained to me what they charged me for. Twitter hieds from his users. I feel that they stole my money but legally because of their popular name Twitter.

I would like to advise other companies and people never to use Twitter advertising campaign because it is a fraud. I really didn't expect that.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2013 08:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Twitter/San-Francisco-California-94103/Twitter-Complaint-of-Twitter-campaign-ads-San-Francisco-California-1099499. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Twitter