dressed

Complaint Review: two drops of beauty

• Submitted: Tue, February 05, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, February 19, 2013

• Reported By: kris — MESA Arizona United States of America
two drops of beauty
875 n greenfield rd gilbert, Arizona United States of America

two drops of beauty I purchased a syringe of Restylane at $200 for Deal Chicken, and they only gave me half a syringe. They said 1 syringe of Restylane, but it really was only half. They SCAMMED ME!! gilbert, Arizona

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: 602-688-7545

*Author of original report: FALSE

*UPDATE Employee: Read your purchases

I am very disturbed. First, I find out my facial lady is only getting paid tips, not hourly & she doesnt even receive a pay check. Second, I purchased a deal chicken for 1 syringe of restylane and they only injected .5 which is HALF. I purchased a FULL syringe and the injected HALF! That is FRAUD!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2013 10:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/two-drops-of-beauty/gilbert-Arizona-85234/two-drops-of-beauty-I-purchased-a-syringe-of-Restylane-at-200-for-Deal-Chicken-and-they-1009597. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on two drops of beauty

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

602-688-7545

AUTHOR: M.Smith - (USA)

It is not only sad but very disappointing to find out that you are not a customer at our med spa.Our Lawyers are now finalizing the investigation that has to do with you and for reviews. You crossed the line when you went from an opinion to an accusation which falls into the category of "Gossip and Character Defamation" Not only that we have the information and the close witness of who you are "S. H" and that you did this.  We take our company and customers vary seriously. You will be hearing form our lawyers. This needs to stop you have crossed the line. It is not alright to lift up lies against us and accuse of of something like this. Bring it to the front my office has always been open, you know that.

I am personally very sadden by this and your comments and would have never expected this from you.

Our lines are open to talk to you before its too late.

Have a good one.

FALSE

AUTHOR: kris - (United States of America)

I was injected 0.5mL thank you very much! I am not stupid! The Nurse told me as well as the check out lady. That is not 0.8mL. You are all liers. How dare you respond to me! and I have later to find out that you OVER dilute your botox and a lot of other reviews reveal this as well. That is why you are losing customers and destroying your reputation. How do you SLEEP AT NIGHT?! You need to FIX this. ANYONE can see past your sly remarks. You must think you are so smooth, but anyone with a brain can see RIGHT THROUGH YOU!

Read your purchases

AUTHOR: M.Smith - (USA)

Hello Deal chikner:

Attached is the information of your purchase where it specifies that your purchase is really for a .8 ml which is half of a syringe. (In the medical field) We understand that as a purchaser you where probably confused with this we are sure that you where explained this just probably did not understand it We hope your injectables are working great as this was a great deal. PLease remember we are here to serve you as well as we served your friend that ended up referring you please don't hesitate to call 602-688-7545

As for all of our Aestheticians they are commission based which is not illegal in the state of Arizona for your information and just to set the record straight they are paid a very high commission compared to the rest of the Medical Spas in the valley. ( Under the table)....??? Not really.

We do hope to see you soon and to get the opportunity to serve you just as we have served all of our other customers who have made us one of the fastest growing med spa's in the valley.

We are sadden by your review and hope to bring clarification to you. ;0)

The Deal$99 for 20 units of Botox ($240 value)$200 for one syringe (0.8 cubic centimeters) of Restylane($485 value)$299 for 20 units of Botox and one syringe of Restylane ($680 value)Botox lasts up to 4 months, Restylane lasts up to 6 monthsBotox dramatically softens unsightly wrinklesRestylane corrects moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, plus plumps thins lips by adding volume and fullness to the skinNatural, safe and effectivePromotion Expires July 25, 2013