Complaint Review: Two Little Munchkins

• Updated: Wed, August 07, 2013

• Reported By: 420sam — Chandler Arizona
Two Little Munchkins
14955 W Bell Rd. Surprise, Arizona USA

Two Little Munchkins Kool Kids Car Seat Cooler Ordered the car seat cover, credit card was charged 3 days later. no shipping confirmation ever sent and product not received. all attempts to reach the company went without a response. filed a dispute with my credit card company. Surprise Arizona

I ordered a car seat cooler from Two Little Munchkins on 7/13/13 for my grandson; an automated confirmation was immediately received.  On 7/16/13, my credit card was charged $63.70, but not shipping confirmation was received.

On 7/23 I emailed the company inquiring on my order, but received no reply.  There was no phone number for the company, shame on me for doing business with a company that doesn't have a phone number contact.  On 7/30/13, I again emailed the company and received no reply.  On 7/31/13, I again emailed and told them if I didn't receive some response I would be filing a dispute with my credit card company.  I received no response.

I filed a dispute with my credit card company on 8/1/13 and was credited the full amount.  All information on this company was provided to them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2013 02:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Two-Little-Munchkins/Surprise-Arizona-85374/Two-Little-Munchkins-Kool-Kids-Car-Seat-Cooler-Ordered-the-car-seat-cover-credit-card-wa-1073934. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Two Little Munchkins