symbols

• Updated: Sun, January 19, 2014

• Reported By: anonymous — Muskegon Michigan
TWX Magazine
225 High Ridge Rd Stamford, Connecticut USA

TWX Magazine Extremely deceptive practices and complicated process to get money back and cancel subscriptions

I signed up for free trials to several magazines, but at no point was it indicated that the subscriptions would automatically renew without notice and I also never received a statement or receipt of any kind. The only was I found out that the subscriptions had renewed was by reviewing my credit card statement. After spending about 30 minutes on the phone I was finally able to cancel the subscriptions and have been told my money will be refunded.

This company has extremely deceptive practices and the process of canceling is not exactly what I would call simple. If I do not actually receive a refund I will be forced to file a dispute with my card company. I believe the company knows how deceptive they are which is why they will so readily refund the money for a subscription they claim you asked for and authorized.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2014 06:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TWX-Magazine/Stamford-Connecticut-06905/TWX-Magazine-Extremely-deceptive-practices-and-complicated-process-to-get-money-back-and-1116854. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TWX Magazine