sum

• Updated: Thu, October 13, 2011

• Reported By: Rebeca — Holyoke Massachusetts United States of America
TWX sports illustrated
P.O BOX 62120 Tampa Fl 33663 Tampa, Florida United States of America

TWX sports illustrated I have never signed up for anything and they got into my bank account and withdrew money twice. The first charge was 24.95, two days later they took out 49.95. I am very upset and if there is ever a l Tampa, Florida

I was checking my bank account online and notice two unauthorized transactions. They came from Sports
illustrated which I never signed up for. I don't know how they were able to do this without me giving them
my info. They first withdrew 49.95 on oct 05 2011 and two days later on the 07 they took out 24.95. I
immediately called the bank and inform them of the fraudulent charges and hope this will be solve
quickly.

I was reading another report on Ripoff Report on TWX and apparently I ain't the only victim by this company "TWX Sports Illustrated".This needs to be stopped immediately. Well lets see what happens I hope they get sued for doing this illegal transactions.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/13/2011 08:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TWX-sports-illustrated/Tampa-Florida-/TWX-sports-illustrated-I-have-never-signed-up-for-anything-and-they-got-into-my-bank-acco-788574. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TWX sports illustrated