Complaint Review: TWX

• Submitted: Wed, August 22, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, August 22, 2007

• Reported By:Rockledge Florida
TWX
4 High Rich Park Stamford, Connecticut U.S.A.

TWX Magazine Service Center Ripoff Stamford Connecticut

Received charges on two magazine renewals that I did not authorize. I called my credit card company and they gave me their phone number. I got a automated answer and cancelled both subscriptions. I received a cancellation conformation number (same # for both subscriptions) It is to soon to tell if I was credited with the automatic renewals. I did not authorize the renewals. I will not receive full subscription credit on my credit card. The charges were effective Aug. 9, 2007 and I cancelled on Aug. 22, 2007. I failed to cancel the subscriptions when they ran out. They sent renewal invoices which I ignored. I guess this is my fault for not actually cancelling the subscriptions.

Gerald
Rockledge, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2007 06:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TWX/Stamford-Connecticut-06905/TWX-Magazine-Service-Center-Ripoff-Stamford-Connecticut-269557. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TWX