Complaint Review: TXS Property Services Bryan Christopher Moon John Howe

• Updated: Fri, May 10, 2013

• Reported By: worker — Akron Ohio
TXS Property Services Bryan Christopher Moon John Howe
PO Box 1052 Akron, Ohio USA

TXS Property Services Bryan Christopher Moon John Howe TXS Property Services LLC (John Howe - Salesman) (Bryan Christopher Moon - Manager) Upon seeking to move near family in Akron Ohio I was driving to the store and noticed a sign stating homes for sale with rent to own. Called and spoke with John the presenter of 4 different places on the eastside that were available. Sounded like a good deal and he also sounded concrete about meeting to go and view. He gave me the addresses and I drove by. The place that got my attention at 504 Inman. It was ideal he had all of the facilities for the handicap or disabled persons for that is the work I do: Home and Health Private Assistance. Akron Ohio Akron Ohio

Seekin to get the property started about a week and a half prior to payment in cash on March 11, 2013.  Myself, my friend, and John had communications by text messages and phone. There were 15 texts.  We meet at Burger King Restaurant to make payment of $300 with John Howe which was the first time seeing him in person.  At this meeting I was informed that at a $3000 deposit was needed which was never stated before by John in all of our previous communications.  John called my friend's number repeatededly while I tried to raise the balance.

I got concerned when John started sending texts that werent very nice and saying that they had to continue to show the property and he needed me to meet with him soon.  I thought to myself what is the rush.  Raising the money was difficult and I finally called and said I had no progress.  So I'll have to cancel. [continued below]....

.....  At this point John started saying that I should stop trying to reach him to get my deposit back.

So some time went by and I sent the manager a letter April 3 2013 with this information about the texts and have not hear back from John.  So I am filing for help to retrieve my money back.  I have all the text messages and times and responses.  I desperately need my money worked hard for it and I don't intend to let this happen without a fight. I also filed with the Akron Better Business March 25, 2013 and March 31, 2013 complaint, but have not heard from them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/10/2013 06:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TXS-Property-Services-Bryan-Christopher-Moon-John-Howe/Akron-Ohio-44309/TXS-Property-Services-Bryan-Christopher-Moon-John-Howe-TXS-Property-Services-LLC-John-H-1050014. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TXS Property Services Bryan Christopher Moon John Howe