Complaint Review: TXU Energy

TXU Energy Lies and decieves you to enter into a contract Dallas, Texas

*Consumer Comment: These guys

*Consumer Comment: how about

*UPDATE Employee: TXU Energy

TXU is a scam!  I entered into a contract with them on behalf of my church to provide electricity at a cheaper rate that reliant.  At the time we were with reliant at 14cents/kwh.  TXU promised to give us at .077cents and also included that there will be a pass through charge from center point, that it will depend on usage but will be a total average of 11cents, which i agreed to.  we have been with them now for over a year, i have not been looking at the details of the billing.  for the past two months the usage of the facility has been very minimal so i noticed that the bill was too high for that kind of usage, so I took a look at the details.  I found out that we are now billed about 19cents. I called them but they will not do anything about it, and they say I cannot terminate the contract.

I believe this is unfair, is there anyone who can help stop these people from tricking people into contracts.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/13/2011 08:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TXU-Energy/Dallas-Texas-/TXU-Energy-Lies-and-decieves-you-to-enter-into-a-contract-Dallas-Texas-752311. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TXU Energy

These guys

AUTHOR: mr rik - (USA)

are CROOKS!

Greg is just pr, he doesn't help anybody.

how about

AUTHOR: Ravenslvr - (U.S.A.)

Does the building have a "smart meter" on it? SM scam you out of money. My house only has a fridge running while I am at work. It is set on the warmest safe storage setting. Other than that, my house is powered down for all but 8 hours of the day. During those 8, my AC is on at 84, two ceiling fans are running and I have a TV on. Somehow that costs me 500 a month.Even when I do not run the AC at all for a few months, the bill only goes down 100. Oncor refuses to come out and service the box, saying they will only do it at my expense. Those SOBs broke into my backyard and trespassed in a fenced in area. My fence is 6ft high. I didn't want the d**n thing to begin with. So since Oncore employees criminals, don't be surprised if the local electric company does so too

AUTHOR: Greg@TXU - (USA)

I am sorry to hear about your issues. I would like to see if I could help.

Please email me at greg@txu.com so we can discuss.

Greg