Complaint Review: Txu energy

Txu energy
P.O box 650700 Dallas, Texas USA

Txu energy A ripoff company Dallas Texas

*UPDATE Employee: TXU Energy: Here to help

About 4 months ago I sign up for txu I should of look at the reviews first now I'm regretting they are charging me a 400 dlls deposit they say that I'm paying late but they never told me that when I called customer service it sound it like they were in a different country and they didn't help me they said if I cancel my services they will charge me another 400 dlls for terminating t contract, I Am so upset bcuz when I sign up they never told me this and now I'm stuck with them because I  cant afford this and I don't want t screw up my credit!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/14/2013 02:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Txu-energy/Dallas-Texas-75265/Txu-energy-A-ripoff-company-Dallas-Texas-1091742. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Txu energy

TXU Energy: Here to help

AUTHOR: Anitra - ()

Hi Sandy, we’re sorry for any inconvenience this has caused.  We’d like to review your account to see if we can determine what may have occurred.  If you would email us your account number and contact information to SocialMedia@txu.com, we’ll contact you to help.  We look forward to hearing from you!