Complaint Review: TXU energy

• Reported By: Jan — Arlington Texas
TXU energy
Dallas, Texas USA

TXU energy Did not back up TXU sales reps agreement with customer. Dallas Texas

*UPDATE Employee: TXU energy Did not back up TXU sales reps agreement with customer. Dallas Texas

10/25/2013, I phoned TXU in regards to my electricity contract expiring.  I spoke with Kayla to determine if I could continue my current Mega Plan.  She placed me on hold and spoke with her supervisor who approved the continuation of my plan.  Kayla read her notes back to me that stated “mega choice would roll over for an additional 12 months”.

After receiving my January bill, my plan had been changed without my knowledge.  My energy charge was higher and many new charges were added to my bill.  These charges were a Base Charge, a TDU delivery charge and Gross Receipts Reimb.

01/06/2014, I spoke with a TXU supervisor Mike who reviewed the call with Kayla and stated “yes, the good news is Kayla did check with her supervisor and you can continue on the Mega Plan.   The bad news, I will need to send the request to the Issue Referral Department.

01/23/2014, I spoke Taisa (Issue Referral Dept) and she agreed that while I was told I could stay with the Mega Plan by a TXU representative, the TXU supervisor was wrong to promise I could stay on the Mega Plan.  Taisa said TXU would not continue the plan as promised.  Taisa would credit my account a percentage of the unexpected charges, but I would still need to pay the remaining charges they billed to my account.

A good resolution would have been to credit my bill to equal what a Mega Plan payment would have been and then to reevaluate my electric plan with TXU.

The bottom line is TXU quoted me a rate and then billed me at a much higher rate.  Upon reviewing the issue it was concluded that it was unfortunate that I believed what the TXU supervisor had agreed to.  Therefore, I can come to no other conclusion that I was robbed by TXU.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2014 07:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TXU-energy/Dallas-Texas-76001/TXU-energy-Did-not-back-up-TXU-sales-reps-agreement-with-customer-Dallas-Texas-1118085. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TXU energy

TXU energy Did not back up TXU sales reps agreement with customer. Dallas Texas

AUTHOR: TXU Energy - ()

We’re sorry that your experience was unfavorable and that we were unable to resolve this issue to your satisfaction. We strive for customer service excellence and would appreciate the opportunity to improve your experience with us in the future.